How many times can you spritz Elizabeth Ardens Eight Hour® Miracle Hydrating Mist in 8 HOURS? My answer, endlessly.
First up, you know people talk about those ‘must have’ beauty buys that they can’t live without? I honestly don’t know how I’ve coped a summer season in Australia without this magic cooling potion! It’s a refreshing shower and calming pick-me-up in a bottle, scenting you with lemon, rose and bergamot and misting the skin to hydrate and reinvigorate.
Eight Hour® Miracle Hydrating Mist is powered by our antioxidant rich Super-fruit Blend that works to leave skin feeling reinvigorated and looking healthy. Infused with soothing extracts, each mist helps to cool and calm skin on contact while providing instant moisturisation. With every use skin appears healthy and hydrated.
As easy as it is to use this soothing multi-purpose face mist below are a few different ways to get spritzing…
- UP and AT ‘EM: Rise, shine and mist – a quick spritz will help you feel more awake.
- SHOWER POWER: so clean, so refreshing – mist skin right out of the shower while pours are still open for a healthy glow.
- JET-SETTER: Destination? Healthy-looking skin! – the perfect pick-me-up that instantly refreshes a dull, dry complexion anytime, anywhere.
- ENERGY KICK: Kick up your feet and spritz – the invigorating scent offers a cool burst of energy after a long day.
- MID-DAY MAGIC: Perfect for touch-ups – spritz face and gently pat with a brush or sponge to revitalise your look.
- WORK OUT WONDER: An energising treat for skin – refresh skin with a cooling, energising boost of hydration after a hard, sweaty workout.
- NIGHT TIME SHINE: For a dewy, eye-catching look – lightly mist after setting makeup with powder to prevent a dry, overly matte look.